RepairmanJack.com Forums
Infernal ARC! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Infernal ARC! (/thread-601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Infernal ARC! - Maggers - 01-07-2005

fpw Wrote:Unless you're a brand name like King or Grisham.....

Hmm...so how do we make you a brand name? I'm not kidding. How does that happen? Blockbuster books at the top of the best seller list? Let's get you up there, daggone it!

How do we do that? Or maybe you don't want to be there?

Infernal ARC! - cyber-jack - 01-07-2005

fpw Wrote:Not a bad idea. But we're a long way from ARC stage.

I figured we were a ways off, but feel free to keep me in mind when and if any become available. Knowing Barry over at Gauntlet, he'll want to sign and number the ARCs and auction them off on Ebay!

All kidding aside, Thanks again Paul. Looking forward this one (as usual!)

Infernal ARC! - the Oracle - 01-07-2005

Sign me up for the ARC drawing... I can't be considered a senior member (since I just joined a couple of months ago), but I am definitely a loyal fan!!!

(:

-Rip

Infernal ARC! - Dave - 01-07-2005

Is it just me, or is the title of this thread bugging anyone else?

I keep thinking, what's wrong with ARCs?

Dave

Infernal ARC! - Biggles - 01-07-2005

cyber-jack Wrote:What is that, cataracts in your attack pooch's eye? I was hoping for volunteers willing to split the booty with me, not threats from killer dogs who look suspiciously like Mr. Magoo. I always wondered what happened to that old cartoon...now I know!

Thanks Biggles.

Mr. Magoo? I thought she looked more like a pirate saying "Arrrr"!

Infernal ARC! - cyber-jack - 01-07-2005

Dave Wrote:Is it just me, or is the title of this thread bugging anyone else?

Dave

I'm not sure I follow, but I added the big "thumbs up" icon to the thread to eliminate any negative connotations you might have.

Infernal ARC! - Scott Hajek - 01-07-2005

Dave

Good one!

Before I started reading this thread, I thought it might be about Biggles and his efforts to collect all of the ARCs. Not just one of each but ALL of them. Biggles would be struggling against an ever-increasing pile of ARCs, screaming "You infernal ARCs! I'll get you all yet!"

Infernal ARC! - Biggles - 01-07-2005

Scott Hajek Wrote:Good one!

Before I started reading this thread, I thought it might be about Biggles and his efforts to collect all of the ARCs. Not just one of each but ALL of them. Biggles would be struggling against an ever-increasing pile of ARCs, screaming "You infernal ARCs! I'll get you all yet!"

I should have such a problem, nu?

Infernal ARC! - the Oracle - 01-07-2005

Dave
American Red Cross... I don't think anything is wrong with them. My wife works there. I like what they do and what they stand for.

Let's hear it for ARC!

* HURRAY *

Infernal ARC! - Lisa - 01-07-2005

Frankly the whole concept of this thread is bugging me. But yeah, the title is pretty funny. Hehehe.

Lisa