RepairmanJack.com Forums
Anyone watching American Horror Story? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone watching American Horror Story? (/thread-4480.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - cobalt - 10-17-2011

Alvin Fox Wrote:Doubt it. But then is the wife's baby gonna be from the husband or the ghost gimp thing?

I think the blonde kid was in that suit.

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - rjack_fan - 10-17-2011

There's a lot about that blonde kid that's odd. I hope we learn his story over time too.

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - cobalt - 10-17-2011

rjack_fan Wrote:There's a lot about that blonde kid that's odd. I hope we learn his story over time too.

Him, the neighbor, her daughter and the maid.....I think they're all ghosts.

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - Scott Miller - 10-17-2011

I just watched the pilot last night and found it to be quite creepy and there is no doubt that the baby is not Dylan McDermott's-not sure who was in the suit but it wasn't him. I'm looking forward to see where this is heading and I agree with Tony about Jessica Lange's performance, outstanding.

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - rjack_fan - 11-03-2011

Ok, so we know now who the ghosts are. Anyone have theories about the guy in the gimp suit? Seems the AHS forums call him Rubber Man. And theories over there include several different RM based on height and weight. I have not seen a big difference, but I wasn't looking that close.

Any theories about who/what was under the bed?

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - cobalt - 11-03-2011

rjack_fan Wrote:Ok, so we know now who the ghosts are. Anyone have theories about the guy in the gimp suit?
I thought it was the kid....now I'm not so sure. Maybe another character we haven't seen yet?

Quote:Seems the AHS forums call him Rubber Man. And theories over there include several different RM based on height and weight. I have not seen a big difference, but I wasn't looking that close.

He's taller than I first thought...or is it just the angle of the camera.

Quote:Any theories about who/what was under the bed?
Who knows...but it sure as hell will creep you out.

Edit....I thought more about this. I Think Addie is the ghost under the bed. She loves that house, always sneaks in.

I really like this series...serious creep factor.

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - Kenji - 11-05-2011

"American Horror Story" will start from November 12 in Japan. I'll watch it!

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - Tony H - 11-07-2011

Kenji Wrote:"American Horror Story" will start from November 12 in Japan. I'll watch it!

Japan seems to get a lot of American shows but we don't get any shows from Japan airing here.

Are there any shows in Japan that we should be watching one way or another? (Torrent? Netflix? etc...)

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - Kenji - 11-08-2011

Tony H Wrote:Japan seems to get a lot of American shows but we don't get any shows from Japan airing here.

Are there any shows in Japan that we should be watching one way or another? (Torrent? Netflix? etc...)

Actually.......I don't watch Japanese TV shows. Because I like American(& British) TV shows. Recent Japanese TV shows are crap.

Anyone watching American Horror Story? - Tony H - 11-08-2011

Kenji Wrote:Actually.......I don't watch Japanese TV shows. Because I like American(& British) TV shows. Recent Japanese TV shows are crap.

I love British shows as well. I haven't watched nearly as many as I have in the past but occasionally I catch an episode of "Masterpiece" that airs some great programming and of course BBC America airs content from the UK.

Sorry to hear the Japanese programming sucks...we feel your pain here. Most of our programming is crap, every once in a while we get a gem.