RepairmanJack.com Forums
New (Jack Addict) member - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: New (Jack Addict) member (/thread-4079.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

New (Jack Addict) member - scarywitchy - 03-06-2011

Peter Wrote:And our flame wars are fabled the length and breadth of the internet! Big Grin

Welcome Scarywitchy!

Ooooh...I can warm my feet by the fire.

Repairman Jack: Light a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Light a man ON fire, he is warm for the rest of his life!!

:bigsmile:

New (Jack Addict) member - Karithna - 04-01-2011

Welcome! You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany. Big Grin

New (Jack Addict) member - Anemone of the State - 04-01-2011

Karithna Wrote:Welcome! You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany, outside of the U.N. Big Grin

ftfy Wink

New (Jack Addict) member - Mr Lasso - 04-04-2011

Just want to say I'm new here too and love the books so far. I've read Keep, Tomb, Rebirth, Reprisal and am currently on Infernal(s?) in the RJ series.

Thanks for the good entertainment! This board looks like a nice place to discuss the books as well.

New (Jack Addict) member - Brian - 04-04-2011

Mr Lasso Wrote:Just want to say I'm new here too and love the books so far. I've read Keep, Tomb, Rebirth, Reprisal and am currently on Infernal(s?) in the RJ series.

Thanks for the good entertainment! This board looks like a nice place to discuss the books as well.

Welcome to the board. There's some real good reading ahead of you.

New (Jack Addict) member - The Mad American - 04-04-2011

Mr Lasso Wrote:Just want to say I'm new here too and love the books so far. I've read Keep, Tomb, Rebirth, Reprisal and am currently on Infernal(s?) in the RJ series.

Welcome Mr. Lasso...if that is your real name.Big Grin

I agree with Brian, you have some great reading ahead of you. Enjoy.

New (Jack Addict) member - delamontanya - 04-04-2011

Hi All, also new here. I usually book chat on good reads but nothing great about RJ over there and I am addicted. My first FPW book was Midnight Mass, then The Keep, followed by about the first 7 Repairman Jacks. Now I am re-reading the Repairman Jack series and am on All the Rage. Glad to have found this board because no one I know in "real" life understands my obsession with these books- so I need fellow addicts.

New (Jack Addict) member - The Mad American - 04-04-2011

delamontanya Wrote:Hi All, also new here. I usually book chat on good reads but nothing great about RJ over there and I am addicted. My first FPW book was Midnight Mass, then The Keep, followed by about the first 7 Repairman Jacks. Now I am re-reading the Repairman Jack series and am on All the Rage. Glad to have found this board because no one I know in "real" life understands my obsession with these books- so I need fellow addicts.

Welcome Delamontanya, you definitely found fellow addicts here.

New (Jack Addict) member - Mr Lasso - 04-06-2011

Well I just started "By the Sword", so I've got I think 3 books after this, and then ending it with Nightworld. I'm excited to finish them all, and yes, it's been very good reading.

New (Jack Addict) member - Anemone of the State - 04-06-2011

delamontanya Wrote:Hi All, also new here. I usually book chat on good reads but nothing great about RJ over there and I am addicted. My first FPW book was Midnight Mass, then The Keep, followed by about the first 7 Repairman Jacks. Now I am re-reading the Repairman Jack series and am on All the Rage. Glad to have found this board because no one I know in "real" life understands my obsession with these books- so I need fellow addicts.

You have definitely come to the right place.