RepairmanJack.com Forums
The Walking Dead - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: The Walking Dead (/thread-3868.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Walking Dead - Brian - 07-26-2010

AlvinFox Wrote:Darabont wants a second season.

Yup, it looks better and better with everything I read about it.

The Walking Dead - Sigokat - 07-26-2010

will they eat brains?

Sorry...old board joke from another thread.

The Walking Dead - cobalt - 07-26-2010

...lmao

The Walking Dead - colburn0004 - 07-26-2010

AlvinFox Wrote:Darabont wants a second season.

Really happy to be wrong about that one. Big Grin

The Walking Dead - colburn0004 - 10-19-2010

Getting really excited for this now. Early reviews are popping up about the first few episodes and so far it's been all good reviews. Only small complaints I have seen is that some of the "New(not in comics)" Characters aren't as well done and some times it shows.

The Walking Dead - The Mad American - 10-27-2010

My satellite carrier is in a contract dispute with AMC and F/X so I no longer have AMC.

[email=Motherf*#@ers]Motherf*#@ers[/email]!!! Of course this happens right before the show I have been waiting forever for is going to debut.

Guess I will have to find other ways to watch it.

The Walking Dead - murelz - 10-27-2010

My buddy gave me a copy of the first episode that was leaked online. One word....wait for it....AWESOME. It's perfectly done. I think this one is gonna be a huge winner. If you love zombies, you'll love this show.

The Walking Dead - cobalt - 10-27-2010

The Mad American Wrote:My satellite carrier is in a contract dispute with AMC and F/X so I no longer have AMC.

Motherf*#@ers!!! Of course this happens right before the show I have been waiting forever for is going to debut.

We have something similar around here. Cablevision and Fox are doing the it's all about the money crap. Bad thing...the world series is on Fox this year.

The Walking Dead - murelz - 10-27-2010

The Mad American Wrote:My satellite carrier is in a contract dispute with AMC and F/X so I no longer have AMC.

Motherf*#@ers!!! Of course this happens right before the show I have been waiting forever for is going to debut.

Shouldn't be an issue. You have internet, check Hulu a couple days later, there's also some sites that will have it a couple hours after it airs, course you can also check the sites that run live streams of channels.

Same goes for you Cobalt. There's a few sites that will stream the game online so you can just watch it that way.

The Walking Dead - Medusa - 10-27-2010

Crap I didn't even think about checking to see if its on my satelitte. I better do that as soon as I get home. I have DirectTV so I hope so. The only conflict I have is that CSI Miami is on at the same time. I'm going to try to DVDR CSI but I have never been able to get it right to where we can replay it on another DVD player.