RepairmanJack.com Forums
Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books (/thread-3708.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - Tony H - 02-03-2010

webby Wrote:[Image: funny-pictures-hermione-cat-knows-all-the-answers.jpg]

:p

You have Icanz for everything!!!!!!!

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - webby - 02-03-2010

AsMoral Wrote:You have Icanz for everything!!!!!!!

The Cheezburger sites keep me sane. I look at a bunch of them every day and I either save or remember the really good ones. And yes, there probably IS an Icanz for every situation. Smile

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - Ken Valentine - 02-04-2010

AsMoral Wrote:I read the books in pub order and it didn't detract one bit from the enjoyment.
No, it doesn't detract from the enjoyment, but there are two ways to read the series; published order, and chronological order. You prefer the former, and I prefer the latter. It's only a matter of taste.
Quote: I always suggest people read the books in the same order I did because I am perfect.
I'M perfect!

That's why they call me Mister Nobody . . . because nobody's perfect!

Ken V.

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - Tony H - 02-04-2010

Ken Valentine Wrote:That's why they call me Mister Nobody . . . because nobody's perfect!
Ken V.

That was full of awesome!

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - KRW - 02-04-2010

Ken Valentine Wrote:THE TOUCH would take place during the events of (if I remember correctly) BLOODLINE.

In "Ground Zero", after Jack is finished playing with his sling shot, Abe tells Jack about a Dr. in Monroe that just had his house burned to the ground by his clients. He also mentioned that the Dr. was rumoured to be able to heal with a touch.

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - saynomore - 02-05-2010

AsMoral Wrote:I read the books in pub order and it didn't detract one bit from the enjoyment. I always suggest people read the books in the same order I did because I am perfect. I think a lot of us read them in the pub order...at least all of the old guard did. Sadly, a majority of them don't post anymore so I may be speaking just for myself.

I read them in the pub order. But I'm old. Think about it.

AC

P.S. But then, I didn't have a choice. You youngsters, so many choices. Hope it drives you crazy.

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - Brian - 02-05-2010

I've read them in the order FPW suggested. I've come upon this later than most of the board. I have not read Nightworld yet. I'm saving that one.

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - webby - 02-06-2010

Brian Wrote:I've read them in the order FPW suggested. I've come upon this later than most of the board. I have not read Nightworld yet. I'm saving that one.

I read them completely out of any sequence whatsoever until I got caught up to where I was waiting on the newest one to be released. It was really hard to find some of the books (at least at a reasonable price) that I just read whatever I managed to find as each one arrived.

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - Tony H - 02-08-2010

saynomore Wrote:I read them in the pub order. But I'm old. Think about it.

AC

Not as old as Ken V. We need to carbon date him to get his actual age.

Smile

Reading order for Adversary Cycle Books - Ken Valentine - 02-09-2010

AsMoral Wrote:Not as old as Ken V. We need to carbon date him to get his actual age.

Smile
Carbon 14 doesn't go back far enough. Potassium-Argon dating might work though.

Ken V.