RepairmanJack.com Forums
anyone hear any similarity to this? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: anyone hear any similarity to this? (/thread-3105.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

anyone hear any similarity to this? - jack2021 - 10-22-2008

seems interesting who would do that and put them self on the line like that.......retard

anyone hear any similarity to this? - jacksgia - 10-22-2008

Well, my question was has anyone ever heard of someone doing that in the past? And, No I am not P. Frank. All I wanted was to someone answer my question and not make fun of the post. This is serious and not a joke.

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Scott Miller - 10-22-2008

jacksgia Wrote:Well, my question was has anyone ever heard of someone doing that in the past? And, No I am not P. Frank. All I wanted was to someone answer my question and not make fun of the post. This is serious and not a joke.

Not really receiving the warm welcome we customarily roll out for newbies, are you? Sorry about that and welcome it is good to have you here.

The guy you want to ask is Legion; he has some absurd tales to tell.

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Sigokat - 10-22-2008

I got blown up by an IED once, but the bastard insurgent didn't kill me.

Does that count?

Scott Miller Wrote:Not really receiving the warm welcome we customarily roll out for newbies, are you? Sorry about that and welcome it is good to have you here.

The guy you want to ask is Legion; he has some absurd tales to tell.

I am newbie to this board. How often does this Legion person come on?

anyone hear any similarity to this? - cobalt - 10-22-2008

jacksgia Wrote:I am newbie to this board. How often does this Legion person come on?

We're a wary bunch. Usually friendly, but suspicious. I suppose I should have said welcome...before I called you a clown.

So, welcome....and are you a clown?

LOL Oh Yes I'm the clown from the movie IT....jk

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Legion - 10-22-2008

jacksgia Wrote:One of my ex boyfriends from a few months ago, told me that he does what he called "jobs". He went by the name Repairman Jack. People went to him if they couldn't go to the police. He told me one of the "jobs" dealt with a child molester. Also I read some of the books to see what was similar. Surprisingly, the character and him was very similar. He would go by the books almost trying to follow in the characters foot steps. I have already read By The Sword. The uncanny connection is that he had possession of the same book that the character Jack found. The one that would be able to turn languages into different native tongues. There are a few more connections that I possibly put together. I still want to finish the connection with the two. So my question is has anyone have heard of or been into similar situations?

well, my phone shows up on caller ID as John L Tyleski... seriously. you can do wonders with prepaid.

Scott I take offense at that. while my life is not the norm, absurd is a strong word. never have i said anything of the supernatural.

That said, I have a diferent book, though. You may have heard of it. The necronomicon ex mortis. found itbin a few years back. oddly enough right after reading from it my gf went nuts and tried to kill me even after i lopped her head off with a shovel. Hats when the damned trees atacked the cabin...

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Alvin Fox - 10-22-2008

Legion Wrote:well, my phone shows up on caller ID as John L Tyleski... seriously. you can do wonders with prepaid.

Scott I take offense at that. while my life is not the norm, absurd is a strong word. never have i said anything of the supernatural.

That said, I have a diferent book, though. You may have heard of it. The necronomicon ex mortis. found itbin a few years back. oddly enough right after reading from it my gf went nuts and tried to kill me even after i lopped her head off with a shovel. Hats when the damned trees atacked the cabin...

Big Grin Legion, I'd shake your hand but I'm afraid of the chainsaw.

anyone hear any similarity to this? - jacksgia - 10-23-2008

Legion Wrote:well, my phone shows up on caller ID as John L Tyleski... seriously. you can do wonders with prepaid.

What Kind of book did you have possession of?