RepairmanJack.com Forums
Jack goes to the dentist - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Jack goes to the dentist (/thread-2854.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Jack goes to the dentist - Libby - 05-11-2008

BK Akitas Wrote:that's Hargus..

geez, don't you guys know the great characters of american fiction?

smh.....

Right, sorry...Big Grin

Jack goes to the dentist - RichE - 05-12-2008

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!--Rich, I'm crying like a girl just =reading= that post!:eek: Ain't you got no mercy, man?Sad

Many years ago, in Red Bank NJ, my dentist at the time, Dr. Margolies and myself, played a joke on one of his assistants. I was having my teeth drilled (and loaded up with Happy Juice) when in front of the girl he did the "Marathon Man" bit. I acted like Smilin Jack from the original "Little Shop..."
The poor girl gradually turned a shade of green as she tried to keep her cool
(Bugs Bunny voice) "Aint I a stinker?".

Jack goes to the dentist - RichE - 05-12-2008

smh.....

Hey Danni
Can you just imagine a person with teeth like a doberman gettin the drill?
I'd hate to be the guy with the buzzer with a patient with a Christopher Lee smile!

Jack goes to the dentist - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 05-12-2008

smh.....

BK, I'd surely like to read a tale in which the Doc was the hero. Let's see...

Jack's hurt bad. The doc is caring for him. But the bad guys have tracked Jack down.

"No problem here, sawbones. We're taking him with us, and you don't get hurt. No problem."
And the doc rises to the occasion...

Jack goes to the dentist - BK Akitas - 05-17-2008

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:BK, I'd surely like to read a tale in which the Doc was the hero. Let's see...

Jack's hurt bad. The doc is caring for him. But the bad guys have tracked Jack down.

"No problem here, sawbones. We're taking him with us, and you don't get hurt. No problem."
And the doc rises to the occasion...

Oh, I'm sure he's got his own story somewhere......sooner or later in the RJ universe, everyone does.

Jack goes to the dentist - KRW - 05-17-2008

BK Akitas Wrote:Oh, I'm sure he's got his own story somewhere......sooner or later in the RJ universe, everyone does.

That would make me the sexy cowboy in "Bloodlines"! Big Grin

Jack goes to the dentist - Libby - 05-17-2008

KRW Wrote:That would make me the sexy cowboy in "Bloodlines"! Big Grin

And I am the Jamaican teenager with a dog.Smile YES!!!!Big Grin

Jack goes to the dentist - KRW - 05-18-2008

Libby Wrote:And I am the Jamaican teenager with a dog.Smile YES!!!!Big Grin

Sweet! Lets make Jimbo, Julio! Not because both names start and end with the same initials, but because I think Jim uses to much cologne and likes to water dead plants! (dang liberals!:p)

Jack goes to the dentist - jimbow8 - 05-18-2008

KRW Wrote:Sweet! Lets make Jimbo, Julio! Not because both names start and end with the same initials, but because I think Jim uses to much cologne and likes to water dead plants! (dang liberals!:p)

:confused:Wow ... ummm ... what? I rarely wear cologne (congrats on spelling that correctly, btw), and I don't have any plants to not water and let die. Other than that, Julio and I are a lot alike ........

Jack goes to the dentist - KRW - 05-18-2008

jimbow8 Wrote::confused:Wow ... ummm ... what? I rarely wear cologne (congrats on spelling that correctly, btw), and I don't have any plants to not water and let die. Other than that, Julio and I are a lot alike ........

Apologies Jim. When you logged on, I just had to play a bit. And you know me well. Thank spell check for correcting me on 8th grade spelling.Wink