RepairmanJack.com Forums
Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Baby Rakosh Doll Design! (/thread-2498.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - webby - 09-30-2007

Sorrel Wrote:Hi, this is my first post! I am a big fan of FPW, and after hearing about the Repairman Jack film I thought it would be cool to design a Lil Baby Rakosh Doll!

[Image: lilbabyrakosh.jpg]

You've heard of those dolls that really pee themselves, well the Lil Baby Rakosh really eats children!

[Image: lilgirlandrakoshrmj.jpg]

[Image: roflmao-1.gif] LOVE IT!

[INDENT][INDENT]Dear Santa,

This year the only thing I want is a Baby Rakosh by Sorrel. I'll be good for the rest of the year, I promise![/INDENT][/INDENT]

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - Auskar - 09-30-2007

We're doomed. What if they are real Rakoshi? Or maybe they have dormant Rakosh eggs inside? Then they start growing up all over the USA? Al-Qaieida Otherness plot, I'll betcha.

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 09-30-2007

Sorrel Wrote:Hi, this is my first post! I am a big fan of FPW, and after hearing about the Repairman Jack film I thought it would be cool to design a Lil Baby Rakosh Doll!

[Image: lilbabyrakosh.jpg]

You've heard of those dolls that really pee themselves, well the Lil Baby Rakosh really eats children!

[Image: lilgirlandrakoshrmj.jpg]

Welcome aboard!

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - SSR777 - 09-30-2007

I'd buy one. Hell, I'd buy two.

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - Auskar - 09-30-2007

It is ugly enough to be cute.

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - phoenix rising - 09-30-2007

I ca think of a few kids I'd give on to.....do they grow up so they can devour the parents too??? (I hope I hope)

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - Sigokat - 10-01-2007

Auskar Wrote:We're doomed. What if they are real Rakoshi? Or maybe they have dormant Rakosh eggs inside? Then they start growing up all over the USA? Al-Qaieida Otherness plot, I'll betcha.

Perhaps this entire thread is a plot by the Otherness...maybe?

I mean what better way to destroy RJ and all of the world then to implant baby Rakosh "dolls" all over the US and other parts of the world and devour the fanbase whole? :eek:

I don't know if I want one now...

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - BK Akitas - 10-01-2007

sigokat Wrote:Perhaps this entire thread is a plot by the Otherness...maybe?

I mean what better way to destroy RJ and all of the world then to implant baby Rakosh "dolls" all over the US and other parts of the world and devour the fanbase whole? :eek:

I don't know if I want one now...

You might have something there. I bet on the order form it says, in very fine print, "Keeper Necklaces Sold Separately".

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - Sigokat - 10-01-2007

BK Akitas Wrote:You might have something there. I bet on the order form it says, in very fine print, "Keeper Necklaces Sold Separately".

Exactly!

Baby Rakosh Doll Design! - Noelie - 10-01-2007

Ha! Those are great! Welcome to the board. Smile