RepairmanJack.com Forums
Dead in the Water Out Today! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Dead in the Water Out Today! (/thread-2488.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dead in the Water Out Today! - dejo - 11-08-2007

Marc B. Wrote:No idea, though this main explain why no Blockbuster store seems to have it yet. My Blockbuster queue has it listed as Available. Anyone on Netflix? What's the status there?
Netflix lists the Availability as "Now".

Marc, is there any difference between this edition and the one that was available through Amazon months ago?

Dead in the Water Out Today! - Marc - 11-08-2007

dejo Wrote:Netflix lists the Availability as "Now".

Marc, is there any difference between this edition and the one that was available through Amazon months ago?

Netflix does indeed have it in stock. Blockbuster is suppose to but for some reason they still have it listed as Coming Soon. Indican is looking into it.

As for differences just minor ones. The limited edition had the feature, outtakes, behind-the-scenes featurette and deleted/extended scenes. The new version replaces the deleted/extended scenes with two commentary tracks and our short "The Quiet Darkness".

Dead in the Water Out Today! - Marc - 03-21-2008

For those still interested in updates, Dead in the Water has been licensed for distribution in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. That brings the number of countries that have the film to seven. Not too shabby for a low budget indie flick. The other countries include: US and Canada (obviously), UK and Japan.

Dead in the Water Out Today! - Scott Miller - 03-21-2008

Marc B. Wrote:For those still interested in updates, Dead in the Water has been licensed for distribution in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. That brings the number of countries that have the film to seven. Not too shabby for a low budget indie flick. The other countries include: US and Canada (obviously), UK and Japan.

It is still listed as coming soon in my queue. I'm hoping to see it someday.

On Blockbuster?

Dead in the Water Out Today! - GeraldRice - 03-21-2008

Marc B. Wrote:On Blockbuster?

Yup. Same thing in my Blockbuster queue.

GeraldRice Wrote:Yup. Same thing in my Blockbuster queue.

Hmm... Indican was told by Blockbuster the problem was fixed. I'll e-mail Indican and see what they can find out. I'd also suggest that you e-mail Blockbuster and tell them of the problem, that it's still listed as Coming Soon even though the movie was released six months ago.

Dead in the Water Out Today! - Scott Miller - 03-22-2008

Marc B. Wrote:On Blockbuster?

Yup.

Dead in the Water Out Today! - Biggles - 03-22-2008

Marc B. Wrote:For those still interested in updates, Dead in the Water has been licensed for distribution in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. That brings the number of countries that have the film to seven. Not too shabby for a low budget indie flick. The other countries include: US and Canada (obviously), UK and Japan.

Prima! Nicht so schlecht! Smile

Dead in the Water Out Today! - Dave F - 08-20-2008

Just purchased a copy from Amazon UK

Unfortunately has only 1 (very negative) review

My stepdaughter is a huge fan of horror movies (of all budgets & descriptions) so will be watching it with her.

Can't wait

Cheers

Dave