RepairmanJack.com Forums
**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: **big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! (/thread-2480.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - DaveStrorm - 09-18-2007

I like it. Looks all shiny and new. Big Grin You did a great job!

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Susan - 09-18-2007

Biggles Wrote:Gee! I don't know Susan. New stuff is ... scary! Will my Commodore 64 still be able to access the site? :eek:

Yes, but Jack will look like Ms Pacman.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - WGB - 09-18-2007

Great job girls! You are inspiration for me to redesign my web site.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - metllicamilitia - 09-18-2007

Glad you put the link to look at the home page because I rarely go there. Anyway looks awesome. The top of page looks cool now too.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - dejo - 09-18-2007

Lisa Wrote:Please excuse the dust... we are still working. I know there are a couple places where links don't work, etc, and we will get to that over the next few days. Smile
Okay. Great! Just thought I'd mention the Forum link in case it had been overlooked. I don't know what I was thinking. Of course you two are all over it. Duh!

All the hard work is much appreciated! Big Grin

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Susan - 09-18-2007

dejo Wrote:Okay. Great! Just thought I'd mention the Forum link in case it had been overlooked. I don't know what I was thinking. Of course you two are all over it. Duh!

All the hard work is much appreciated! Big Grin

The links from the main site pages to the forum are fixed, but we still have to work on the links from the forum to the rest of the site. Stay tuned...

Susan

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - redheadmargo - 09-18-2007

Love it Ladies!!!! FPW will be proud......

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - AUSTIN FAST ELK - 09-18-2007

It has been about 5 months since I've visited the site. It looks pretty cool.
great job. Can't wait to get my hands on Bloodline.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - webby - 09-18-2007

[Image: thumbsup.gif] VERY NICE! Good work, your highnesses.

I love that shade of blue and although it's almost hard to remember what it looked like before (ha! no - really), somehow it seems more open and airy now, which is great.

You also did a super job on the new "Works" page - everything anybody ever wanted to know about the books, movies, etc., PLUS links to order 'em. Smaaaart!

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - SickThing - 09-18-2007

I assume you're interested in all feedback, not just positive? Everything looks nice except the black-gray-black backgrounds on the pages. When the white text flows into the light gray part, it becomes very difficult to read. Perhaps a more subtle transition to a bit darker shade of light gray?

Otherwise, very nicely done.

Hunter