RepairmanJack.com Forums
LOST Tonight!! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: LOST Tonight!! (/thread-2194.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

LOST Tonight!! - Auskar - 02-08-2007

It would be kind of neat if some of it made sense or was logical.

LOST Tonight!! - Maggers - 02-08-2007

Auskar Wrote:It would be kind of neat if some of it made sense or was logical.

Not necessary for me. I take it as it comes and enjoy every minute of it.

LOST Tonight!! - cobalt - 02-08-2007

Auskar Wrote:It would be kind of neat if some of it made sense or was logical.
She asked for a bus, she got a bus....plain and simple. Dharma gets what it wants.

cobalt79 Wrote:She asked for a bus, she got a bus....plain and simple. Dharma gets what it wants.
That part was actually funny and I liked it. Of course, you could see it coming for the entire show and knew it was going to happen.

We have an invisible island, some numbers that match a lotto ticket, a crazy french woman who shows up form time to time, an airplane with heroin on it, lots of coincidental meetings with other travellors told in flashback, lots of other stuff, and I think watching LOST is kind of like...

...Seeing "The Matrix" and thinking it was good. Seeing the second "Matrix" movie where they build up a whole huge plot with intricacies and mysteries and a cliffhanger ending, THEN seeing the third Matrix movie where they piss it all away.

LOST Tonight!! - jimbow8 - 02-08-2007

Auskar Wrote:That part was actually funny and I liked it. Of course, you could see it coming for the entire show and knew it was going to happen.

We have an invisible island, some numbers that match a lotto ticket, a crazy french woman who shows up form time to time, an airplane with heroin on it, lots of coincidental meetings with other travellors told in flashback, lots of other stuff, and I think watching LOST is kind of like...

...Seeing "The Matrix" and thinking it was good. Seeing the second "Matrix" movie where they build up a whole huge plot with intricacies and mysteries and a cliffhanger ending, THEN seeing the third Matrix movie where they piss it all away.
If you dislike it so much, then why do you watch it? And if you don't watch it, why do you feel compelled to comment about it?

jimbow8 Wrote:If you dislike it so much, then why do you watch it? And if you don't watch it, why do you feel compelled to comment about it?
It is like a guilty pleasure. I watch it, then I'm pissed off that I wasted 40 minutes watching it. I comment on it because someone keeps putting up a thread that says LOST on it.

You're looking for LOGIC in what I do but don't expect any from the show that I'm commenting on?

Illogical.

Must sterilize.

LOST Tonight!! - jimbow8 - 02-08-2007

Auskar Wrote:It is like a guilty pleasure. I watch it, then I'm pissed off that I wasted 40 minutes watching it. I comment on it because someone keeps putting up a thread that says LOST on it.

You're looking for LOGIC in what I do but don't expect any from the show that I'm commenting on?

Illogical.

Must sterilize.
LOL!

LOST Tonight!! - Medusa - 02-10-2007

Finally! I finally got to watch it! I love the new DVD burner!

The bus! OMG! Remind anyone of FD1?

I can't wait until next week!

LOST Tonight!! - Maggers - 02-10-2007

Medusa Wrote:Finally! I finally got to watch it! I love the new DVD burner!

The bus! OMG! Remind anyone of FD1?

I can't wait until next week!

I still use a humble, old fashioned VCR, and I just watched the episode again. Great stuff.

What's FD1?

LOST Tonight!! - Auskar - 02-10-2007

Maggers Wrote:I still use a humble, old fashioned VCR, and I just watched the episode again. Great stuff.

What's FD1?

FD1.... ? I could retype my rant about using abbreviations that NOT EVERYONE CAN POSSIBLY KNOW... (It's tempting). I have no frigging clue what FD1 is and think it is terribly rude and inconsiderate for someone to type an abbreviation or acronym that isn't part of the common language usage (like FBI and DVD, for example) without at least defining it ONCE....

What's an "old fashioned VCR"... ? (Just kidding). Big Grin