RepairmanJack.com Forums
RJ Movie - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: RJ Movie (/thread-1422.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RJ Movie - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 01-09-2006

GreenHornet Wrote:Any ideas for the role of Jack....... when i first started reading I had a few, but they may have aged abit since then..... Ive been through a few from Gary Sinise to Mel Gibson.... but over time... Right now thinking Eric Bana...what do you think.......

The wonderful Maggers was not quite correct about the # of posts, "Who should play Jack?" I know for sure, because 1,722 were mine: EDWARD NORTON! ED NORTON! NORTON!

RJ Movie - t4terrific - 01-09-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:The wonderful Maggers was not quite correct about the # of posts, "Who should play Jack?"

Have you such little faith still? Will you ever learn not to doubt The Maggernificent One?

t4terrific Wrote:Have you such little faith still? Will you ever learn not to doubt The Maggernificent One?

I can see only one path to my honor now...HEY! WAIT A MINUTE HERE, T--I WUZ = COUNTING=!

RJ Movie - law dawg - 01-09-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:The wonderful Maggers was not quite correct about the # of posts, "Who should play Jack?" I know for sure, because 1,722 were mine: EDWARD NORTON! ED NORTON! NORTON!
Seconded. All in favor?

Motion carries.

Wink

RJ Movie - Maggers - 01-09-2006

t4terrific Wrote:Have you such little faith still? Will you ever learn not to doubt The Maggernificent One?

I literally gauffawed out loud when I read that. I'm honored and touched, although probably "teched in the head," as Bluesman would say, is more like it.

Not everyone on this board would agree with "The Maggernificent One," even in jest. But I think it's right cute. Big Grin

law dawg Wrote:Seconded. All in favor?

Motion carries.

Wink

The Gentleman from Vermont rises, to object. Scowling, he observes that the citizens of the Peoples' Republic of Vermont find it vexing that a =collective= can't play Jack.

RJ Movie - KRW - 01-10-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:The Gentleman from Vermont rises, to object. Scowling, he observes that the citizens of the Peoples' Republic of Vermont find it vexing that a =collective= can't play Jack.

Maybe they can't play Jack, but they'll all be hired for a future sequel, "HOSTS"! At the rate these movies are going it should show up in theaters about 2067! Bring an extra change of underwear for this one folks!

KRW- I heard this from Michael Mann! He's such a visionary! Wink

RJ Movie - HaroldDemure - 01-11-2006

i think it is quite obvious that Ed O'Neil should/will play Jack.

RJ Movie - t4terrific - 01-11-2006

KRW Wrote:Maybe they can't play Jack, but they'll all be hired for a future sequel, "HOSTS"! At the rate these movies are going it should show up in theaters about 2067! Bring an extra change of underwear for this one folks!

KRW- I heard this from Michael Mann! He's such a visionary! Wink

It would be something if they could get him to direct it.

RJ Movie - KRW - 01-11-2006

t4terrific Wrote:It would be something if they could get him to direct it.

I guess second chances aren't out of the question, but I'd hate to hear Wilsons answer! Big Grin

KRW