RepairmanJack.com Forums
Who's Your Cast? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who's Your Cast? (/thread-2952.html)

Who's Your Cast? - Libby - 11-03-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:On the bright side is that by the time the movie comes out I'll probably have my fiance convinced that Repairman Jack is the greatest thing in the world. If it doesn't happen by 2015, I may just have to kill him and feed him to a rakosh.
:crossedlips:
LOL!:p

Who's Your Cast? - ghaleon23 - 11-05-2008

Hello everyone,Im new to this site, but not the repairman jack novels. As I see your convo on who may be the best to be cast as Jack,try this person.Desmond Harrington.Hes been on Law and Order,Rescue me and Ive seen him on Dexter. His character on the show is dark and kinda shadowy,like you can tell he hides something deep within. Im of the opinion hed make a good Jack. Ive no idea how old he is though. Just a suggestion of thought.Ill post alot later,so see you all soon...

ghaleon

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 11-05-2008

Libby Wrote:LOL!:p

He tried to read the first one a coupla years ago but couldn't get past page two, but I think he was just in a mood. Now though when we're on the phone [long distance relationship style] I read him a chapter of By the Sword every night and he seems to be interested. Maybe if I hook him on this last one he'll have to go back and read all the others [muahahahaha!!!]. I'm like a crack dealer, lol.

I think the evilness becomes me.

Who's Your Cast? - Libby - 11-05-2008

ghaleon23 Wrote:Hello everyone,Im new to this site, but not the repairman jack novels. As I see your convo on who may be the best to be cast as Jack,try this person.Desmond Harrington.Hes been on Law and Order,Rescue me and Ive seen him on Dexter. His character on the show is dark and kinda shadowy,like you can tell he hides something deep within. Im of the opinion hed make a good Jack. Ive no idea how old he is though. Just a suggestion of thought.Ill post alot later,so see you all soon...

ghaleon

WELCOME!!!Smile He is very good looking.:eek: He looks dark enough in some pics. Good idea.Smile

persephoneslove Wrote:He tried to read the first one a coupla years ago but couldn't get past page two, but I think he was just in a mood. Now though when we're on the phone [long distance relationship style] I read him a chapter of By the Sword every night and he seems to be interested. Maybe if I hook him on this last one he'll have to go back and read all the others [muahahahaha!!!]. I'm like a crack dealer, lol.

I think the evilness becomes me.

:pLOL. OR you could refuse to let him finish BTS until he reads the reat....:hand:

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 11-05-2008

That totally wouldn't work if he became uber determined, or the more likely scenario he'd just say "Fine." and forget all about it and not even care thta he didn't get to know the end. Something like that would totally piss me off and he's done it before and it's just like urgh! How can he not want to know?!!

Who's Your Cast? - Libby - 11-05-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:That totally wouldn't work if he became uber determined, or the more likely scenario he'd just say "Fine." and forget all about it and not even care thta he didn't get to know the end. Something like that would totally piss me off and he's done it before and it's just like urgh! How can he not want to know?!!

Urg, that must suck.Sad

Who's Your Cast? - Wapitikev - 11-06-2008

ghaleon23 Wrote:Hello everyone,Im new to this site, but not the repairman jack novels. As I see your convo on who may be the best to be cast as Jack,try this person.Desmond Harrington.Hes been on Law and Order,Rescue me and Ive seen him on Dexter. His character on the show is dark and kinda shadowy,like you can tell he hides something deep within. Im of the opinion hed make a good Jack. Ive no idea how old he is though. Just a suggestion of thought.Ill post alot later,so see you all soon...

ghaleon

Welcome, Ghaleon. You'll like it here!
[SIZE=4]Very interesting suggestion...I haven't seen him anything since Wrong Turn in 2004...

[/SIZE]
.jpg
Desomnd Harrington.jpg (Size: 29.86 KB Downloads: 79)

...but he looks the part.

Also, he just turned 32, so he's just the right age to start playing Jack for the next decade.

AND, at 5'10, he is the perfect height as well.

If he can refrain from squinting through the whole movie, he may just be my new favourite Jack candidate.

-Wapitikev

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 11-06-2008

That's a big if on the squinting, lol.

And it does majorly suck. He's like one of those people who could start a mystery movie and then turn it off before finding out who offed the hooker and ran away with millions in diamonds in a disguise that looks suspiciously like Groucho Marx. Bleh! Confusedquigglemouth:

Who's Your Cast? - Wapitikev - 11-06-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:That's a big if on the squinting, lol.

And it does majorly suck. He's like one of those people who could start a mystery movie and then turn it off before finding out who offed the hooker and ran away with millions in diamonds in a disguise that looks suspiciously like Groucho Marx. Bleh! Confusedquigglemouth:

I assume that you are referring back to said boyfriend, not insulting Desmond Harrington?

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 11-06-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:I assume that you are referring back to said boyfriend, not insulting Desmond Harrington?

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Um, yeah. That was why I put it in a separate paragraph.