RepairmanJack.com Forums
Who's Your Cast? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who's Your Cast? (/thread-2952.html)

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 10-11-2008

Libby Wrote:Because then we will know how to make the scars right on Ryan Renolds

Of course we could always just run over him with a rototiller and see how that goes.

:thumbsup:

Who's Your Cast? - johntfs - 10-12-2008

I like Donovan as an actor and he does have the reserve and darkness to play Jack. That said, go check out Ryan Reynolds in the recent Amityville Horror remake. He brings a scary intensity to the father character.

For my part, I'd like to see Jack played by a near-total unknown. Failing that, Ryan'll do.

Who's Your Cast? - Libby - 10-12-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:Of course we could always just run over him with a rototiller and see how that goes.

Yeah, that might work....OR we could all dress in rubber rakoshi suits, rent a rusting cargo ship, and hire an Indian actor to pretend to be insanely seeking revenge.....:eek:

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 10-12-2008

You just want to writhe in rubber all over Ryan Reynolds.
-mutters "slutty" under breath-
just kidding

Who's Your Cast? - johntfs - 10-12-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:You just want to writhe in rubber all over Ryan Reynolds.

You say that as if it were a bad thing...Big Grin

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 10-18-2008

If the rubber rakosh suit fits.

Who's Your Cast? - Mick C. - 10-19-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:My latest in search in Jack's:
Wentworth Miller: [you can see him with a full head of hair in the first Underworld movie as Michael's doctor friend]
Vincent Kartheiser: [watch "Crime and Punishment In Suburbia"]
Richard Blake: [get rid of the blonde and blues and there's some definite smolder going on there]

Gias:
Dianne Kruger: [that slightly Dutch sounding chick from National Treasure]
Julie Benz: [she was even a vampire mom at one point]
Anna Paquin: [very midwestern looking; Gia is from Iowa][or was it Wisconsin?..]

Yeah...I can see Julie Benz as Gia. She's very attractive, and seems to have a wide range as an actress.

Who's Your Cast? - Mick C. - 10-19-2008

Reading "By the Sword", I was picturing Max Von Sydow as (old) Glaeken. He seems like a big old guy who could still seriously mess you up if you got him mad. And his slight Swedish accent makes him sound like a man out of time and place. I thought Scott Glenn was a pretty good Glaeken in the Film That Shall Not Be Named...he may be old enough now to play him as an old guy.

I previously mentioned Stuart Townsend (Dorian Grey in "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and the remake of Kolchak) would make a good Rasalom.

Who's Your Cast? - Kenji - 10-20-2008

Mick C. Wrote:Reading "By the Sword", I was picturing Max Von Sydow as (old) Glaeken. He seems like a big old guy who could still seriously mess you up if you got him mad. And his slight Swedish accent makes him sound like a man out of time and place. I thought Scott Glenn was a pretty good Glaeken in the Film That Shall Not Be Named...he may be old enough now to play him as an old guy.

I previously mentioned Stuart Townsend (Dorian Grey in "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and the remake of Kolchak) would make a good Rasalom.

Max Von Sydow? Hmmm..........

I was picturing Ian McKellen as old Glaeken.

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 10-26-2008

I thought Glaeken was black?

or am I thinking of someone else?