RepairmanJack.com Forums
Who's Your Cast? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who's Your Cast? (/thread-2952.html)

Who's Your Cast? - Wapitikev - 09-14-2008

cobalt79 Wrote:No, that would have been funny...especially if he is as skinny as Danny is.

I'm from Connecticut, right on the shore....can you hear the gulls?

Skinny, I guess...he's pretty cut in the movie Never Back Down...the trailer is where I spotted him today. He has far better chest/ab definition in that movie than in this pic.

.jpg
Sean Faris2.jpg (Size: 20.84 KB Downloads: 123)

This is more like what Libby thought Jack would look like with his shirt off.

Just imagine three perpedicular scars running across that chest.

Best of luck on your son's nuptials, BTW.

-Wapitikev

Who's Your Cast? - Wapitikev - 09-14-2008

Ken Valentine Wrote:What does "Italian" look like?

If I remember right, Gia's family came from Northern Italy, and up to at least 1893, France went down the left (western) side of the Italian "boot" almost to Rome, and Italy (then called "The Italies") squirted around the Adriatic on the East, all the way down the Dalmatian coast to Ragusa (Dubrovnic) in what was later Yugoslavia.

In the north of what is now Italy, there was a mixture of peoples, French, Swiss, and others.

Maybe you're thinking of the dark-haired, dark-eyed, olive-skinned people who lived in the Southern part of Italy, and Sicily.

Ken V.

I must be...thinking of Southern Italy, that is. Diane looks German, Danish Austrian to me.

-Wapitikev

Who's Your Cast? - Libby - 09-15-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:This is more like what Libby thought Jack would look like with his shirt off.

Not quite. I imagined the body of this guy in my school, actually, jut taller.Big Grin

Quote:Just imagine three perpedicular scars running across that chest.

You mean parallel.:p

Who's Your Cast? - Wapitikev - 09-16-2008

Libby Wrote:You mean parallel.:p

Well, yes, the scars are parallel to each other...but they run perpendicular to the vertical line of the torso, from head to groin, which is how us amateur illustrators see the human body...

...ya, I meant parallel.:prrr:

-Wapitikev

Who's Your Cast? - Libby - 09-16-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:Well, yes, the scars are parallel to each other...but they run perpendicular to the vertical line of the torso, from head to groin, which is how us amateur illustrators see the human body...

-Wapitikev

It would be cool to have 3 perpendicular scars, one going up, one going down, and one sticking straight out....:eek:

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 09-20-2008

Faris is a good pick -I slaute-
I'm still elaning towards Diana though cause she is supposed to be the blonde-haired-blue-eyed Italian. And why such a no on Paquin? I require explanation for the no.

:mad2:

Who's Your Cast? - Ken Valentine - 09-20-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:Well, yes, the scars are parallel to each other...but they run perpendicular to the vertical line of the torso, from head to groin, which is how us amateur illustrators see the human body...

I'd have to look it up, but I thought they were sort of . . . diagonal.

Ken V.

Who's Your Cast? - Libby - 09-21-2008

Ken Valentine Wrote:I'd have to look it up, but I thought they were sort of . . . diagonal.

Ken V.

They were diagonally parallel, I believe. In conspiracies, (minor)[SPOILER]Roma does make 3 diagonal slashes....[/SPOILER]

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 10-07-2008

Why are we still dicussing relative angles of a scar?

:tongue:

Who's Your Cast? - Libby - 10-09-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:Why are we still dicussing relative angles of a scar?

:tongue:

Because then we will know how to make the scars right on Ryan Renolds