RepairmanJack.com Forums
What was your first? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: What was your first? (/thread-1774.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

What was your first? - Ken Valentine - 10-16-2006

A hamster named Rasalom . . I LOVE it!

Ken V.

What was your first? - furin - 10-16-2006

Yeah.. I fully admit to being a Rasalom fan girl... ahem..

What was your first? - Ken Valentine - 10-16-2006

furin Wrote:Yeah.. I fully admit to being a Rasalom fan girl... ahem..

I just thought that was s-o-o-o-o funny. I think I'll steal the idea, that would be a great name for a mischievous cat.

Ken V.

What was your first? - furin - 10-17-2006

Ken Valentine Wrote:I just thought that was s-o-o-o-o funny. I think I'll steal the idea, that would be a great name for a mischievous cat.

Ken V.

What's worse is when you play your niece's Hamtaro game where you can rename hamtaro and call him Rasalom.. that's probably as weird as it gets.

And for the naming of the cat.. if said cat loves to cause chaos (woo alliteration) I think Rasalom would be a perfect name for it.

What was your first? - Ken Valentine - 10-17-2006

furin Wrote:What's worse is when you play your niece's Hamtaro game where you can rename hamtaro and call him Rasalom.. that's probably as weird as it gets.

And for the naming of the cat.. if said cat loves to cause chaos (woo alliteration) I think Rasalom would be a perfect name for it.

The more intelligent the cat, the more mischievous it is. I had one years ago that was inappropriately named Lamb Chop (when she was a kitten, she looked like she had mutton chop whiskers, but was was too tiny to be called Mutton Chop) she thought her full name was LAMBCHOPGETOUTOFTHERE!

Rasalom would have been the prefect name for her.

Ken V.

What was your first? - Kenji - 10-17-2006

furin Wrote:What's worse is when you play your niece's Hamtaro game where you can rename hamtaro and call him Rasalom.. that's probably as weird as it gets.

Hamtaro?!?! Haha! I prefer Rasalom! Definitely! Big Grin

What was your first? - mike36799 - 10-24-2006

I was at the library one day, and was literally just looking around when I saw the Tomb. It was an old beatup paperback, and so I read the back and decided to give it a try. I loved it so much, I started reading other books by Wilson.

A few years later the sequel Legacies came out. It was pretty ironic that I was browsing again at library, and saw a new Wilson book. When I saw a Repairman Jack novel I about fell out of my socks!!

What was your first? - Kenji - 10-25-2006

mike36799 Wrote:When I saw a Repairman Jack novel I about fell out of my socks!!

Fell out of your socks? What is that meaning....? :confused:

What was your first? - Richard Kendrick - 10-25-2006

Kenji Wrote:Fell out of your socks? What is that meaning....? :confused:

Surprised and excited.

RIK

What was your first? - mike36799 - 10-27-2006

Richard Kendrick Wrote:Surprised and excited.

RIK

I think fell out of my boots would have been better, but I figured it I fell out of my socks too... I mean that is just even more excited.