RepairmanJack.com Forums
Who's Your Cast? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who's Your Cast? (/thread-2952.html)

Who's Your Cast? - Ken Valentine - 08-09-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:Also thanks for the clarification about fetii, though it seems on all the medical shows they say "unborn fetus" maybe we should send them a letter? lol
Yes, although it may not do any good. It reminds me of J.K.Rowling, writing in one of her Harry Potter novels, "The corridor was lighted with flaming torches." Okayyyyy, that would probably provide more light than waterlogged torches.

To me, it's called a fetus until it's born, then it's called a baby.
Quote:What was the name the rakoshi called Kusum?
Kakaji.

Ken V.

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 08-09-2008

Ken Valentine Wrote:Yes, although it may not do any good. It reminds me of J.K.Rowling, writing in one of her Harry Potter novels, "The corridor was lighted with flaming torches." Okayyyyy, that would probably provide more light than waterlogged torches.

To me, it's called a fetus until it's born, then it's called a baby.
Kakaji.

Ken V.

Yeah, that's kind of like saying the lightbulbs lighted the way.

and yes it is kakji but you forgot to repost with a new question so [no soup for you!] lost your turn to post one, so suffer me again.

What nickname does Jack become upset from being called in "Secret Histories"?

Who's Your Cast? - bones weep tedium - 08-09-2008

persephoneslove Wrote:Yeah, that's kind of like saying the lightbulbs lighted the way.

and yes it is kakji but you forgot to repost with a new question so [no soup for you!] lost your turn to post one, so suffer me again.

What nickname does Jack become upset from being called in "Secret Histories"?

Jackie Chan?

:ciappa:

bones weep tedium Wrote:Jackie Chan?

:ciappa:

-eeeeeeehhhh!-
wrong, but thanks for playing
any other guesses?

persephoneslove Wrote:-eeeeeeehhhh!-
wrong, but thanks for playing
any other guesses?
And I can understand why he didn't like it, how would it sound: Repairman Jackie?

(I missed the post where you made the "ask a question" rule, but I found it . . . eventually.)

What kind of gun did RJ put a silencer on in the original version of THE TOMB?

Ken V.

Ken Valentine Wrote:And I can understand why he didn't like it, how would it sound: Repairman Jackie?

(I missed the post where you made the "ask a question" rule, but I found it . . . eventually.)

Ken V.

yeah, the correct answer for my question was: one of the Hardy Boys

and the question thing did kinda go a few posts back, sry about that, lol

never got to read the original version though, only revised

persephoneslove Wrote:yeah, the correct answer for my question was: one of the Hardy Boys

and the question thing did kinda go a few posts back, sry about that, lol

never got to read the original version though, only revised
Well, in the original novel, it was a Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum revolver.

Why did Jack sell Ralph (his Corvair) and get another car?

Ken V.

Ken Valentine Wrote:Well, in the original novel, it was a Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum revolver.

Why did Jack sell Ralph (his Corvair) and get another car?

Ken V.

He sold it because it was becoming a collectors item and was drawing too much attention, he needed less obvious wheels.

Q: What is the significance of woman with dogs in Jack's life?

Who's Your Cast? - tjcw316 - 08-13-2008

Ryan Reynolds by far would be a good pick. I think stearing clear of Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, and Ed Norton as they have had several action movies. RJ is a new character on the silver screen, and he should be someone with some notoriety, but with no links to any major action character. So here are a few for consideration:

Justin Chambers:
.jpg
Justin.jpg (Size: 39.43 KB Downloads: 140)

The best part that he has played in my opinion was D'Artagnan in "The Musketeer". He is well known for his part of Alex Karev on Grey's, and is a very versatile actor. Check out his bio on IMDB

Cole Hauser:
.jpg
Cole.jpg (Size: 44.58 KB Downloads: 131)

Not known very well amongst movie goers, he has had great parts in movies such as "Dazed and Confused, Pitch Black, Tears of the Sun, and 2 Fast 2 Furious". His best role as lead character came in "Paparazzi".

Johnny Knoxville:
.jpg
Johnny.jpg (Size: 26 KB Downloads: 127)

I may get alot of flack for this one, but hear me out...lol

Although he has been primarily in supporting roles, he has the ability to fit any part, given the opportunity. I know alot of people are not fans of the Jackass movies, but this shows at what lengths he will go to make a movie. I thought his roles in Walking Tall and The Dukes were great and showed alot of depth to his ability. He more likely would be inclined to do most of his stunts (as crazy as he is) and in my opinion his look fits the RJ character.

For now, those are the RJ picks. I will be back later for my input on Gia and others.

Who's Your Cast? - tjcw316 - 08-13-2008

My apologies to Kenji, I missed your posting of Cole...good call, and I definitely agree with your posting.