RepairmanJack.com Forums
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (/thread-2869.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Barry Lee Dejasu - 05-22-2008

I would just like to start the offical Repairman Jack Message Board thread about this movie by stating that, even though anyone who knows me knows that I don't pick favorites, this movie was for me, without a doubt...

THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!
[SIZE=2]
That is all. Next response!
[/SIZE]

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - cobalt - 05-22-2008

Thanks for the thumbs up, we're going Saturday to see the movie.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Marc - 05-22-2008

I'm seeing it tomorrow and while I'm sure I'll enjoy it I doubt I'll like it as much as you.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Maggers - 05-22-2008

Marc B. Wrote:I'm seeing it tomorrow and while I'm sure I'll enjoy it I doubt I'll like it as much as you.

Yeah, I enjoyed the other IJ movies well enough, but I never went back and saw them again, even on TV or DVD. One viewing was sufficient.

I'm not rushing out to see this one. It will be around all summer.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Kenji - 05-22-2008

If I could, I'll go to see it today or tomorrow, but.....

[SIZE="3"]I have to wait until next month! [/SIZE]Confusedquigglemouth:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Ken Valentine - 05-22-2008

Maggers Wrote:Yeah, I enjoyed the other IJ movies well enough, but I never went back and saw them again, even on TV or DVD. One viewing was sufficient.

I'm not rushing out to see this one. It will be around all summer.

I'll wait until it is released on DVD. If it's good, then I can watch it over and over again. If it's not, I still won't have paid the high price (and annoyance) of going to a theater.

Ken V.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - icarusflu - 05-22-2008

I want to avoid spoilers so i just want to say it was good - hell of alot better than Speed Racer - but I think It was kinda forced - I didn't think that the effects at the end of the movie were pulled off as well as the end of the opening sequence and Shia LeBouf's charictor visually is a rip off of Marlon Brando in the Wild One

icarusflu

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Wapitikev - 05-22-2008

icarusflu Wrote:I want to avoid spoilers so i just want to say it was good - hell of alot better than Speed Racer - but I think It was kinda forced - I didn't think that the effects at the end of the movie were pulled off as well as the end of the opening sequence and Shia LeBouf's charictor visually is a rip off of Marlon Brando in the Wild One

icarusflu

Anyone care to make a comparison to Raiders? Or to Iron man?

-Wapitikev

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Barry Lee Dejasu - 05-23-2008

Ken Valentine Wrote:I'll wait until it is released on DVD. If it's good, then I can watch it over and over again. If it's not, I still won't have paid the high price (and annoyance) of going to a theater.

Ken V.

You're sure going to miss the magic of seeing one of these movies on the big screen, then. It's the whole point Spielberg has been making by only releasing it in non-digital theaters. And I technically belong to the "wait until DVD" generation and I'm this cinematically conservative!

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Blake - 05-23-2008

I liked it a lot. For me, it's easily on par with Temple of Doom and Last Crusade. (I won't bother comparing it to Raiders, which is in a class by itself and probably can't be compared fairly to anything anymore.) It's great fun, even (or especially) in its most preposterous moments, which I guess is the point.

Blake