RepairmanJack.com Forums
Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation (/thread-2479.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - dejo - 09-18-2007

So, having Ryan Reynolds as Jack got me to thinking. What if his co-stars were all actors that he had worked with on prior films? So, here's my list:

Gia - Amy Smart ("Just Friends")

[Image: 38m.jpg]

Vicky - Elle Fanning ("The Nines")

[Image: 88m.jpg]

Kusum - Kal Penn ("Van Wilder", "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle")

[Image: 38m-1.jpg]

Julio - Luis Guzmán ("Waiting")

[Image: 12m.jpg]

Abe - Albert Brooks ("The In-Laws")

[Image: 12m-1.jpg]

Not really being serious here. Just playing around. Thoughts?

Also, anyone have suggestions for Kolabati? (Remember the motif).

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - Kenji - 09-18-2007

Kusum = Alexander Siddig. He played Indian doctor in DS9.

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - dejo - 09-18-2007

I think Alexander would make a good Kusum too, Kenji, but you forgot the motif. This must be people who have already starred in a film with Ryan Reynolds and, as far as I know, Ryan and Alexander have never worked together.

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - GeraldRice - 09-18-2007

Kusum needs to have a naturally imposing look. Sorry, but Siddig looks like a Teddy bear; there's no threat in him. I know he isn't Indian, but how about Common? He's roughly the right shade, a little make-up and he could fit the part. Have him grow out his beard, maybe put a pound or two of muscle on him...

And how about Alicia Keys as Kholobahti? They were all in Smokin Aces, by the way.

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - GeraldRice - 09-18-2007

Here's his picture (I'm pretty sure most of us know what Alicia Keys looks like):

[Image: ce0149f5-59ad-4f9d-b5fc-62dd65c63dd5.jpg]

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - Kenji - 09-18-2007

dejo Wrote:I think Alexander would make a good Kusum too, Kenji, but you forgot the motif. This must be people who have already starred in a film with Ryan Reynolds and, as far as I know, Ryan and Alexander have never worked together.

Oops! :eek:

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - Oxenberger - 09-18-2007

Dejo - I totally agree Luis Guzmán is the perfect actor to play Julio! I was thinking the same thing, although I couldn't remember his name. Good work!

Did anyone mention Charlize Theron as a posisble Gia?

Cheers,
Ox

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - GeraldRice - 09-19-2007

Luis Guzman is too fat to play Julio (and too old). Unless he can slim down and muscle up I can't agree.

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - Maggers - 09-19-2007

GeraldRice Wrote:Luis Guzman is too fat to play Julio (and too old). Unless he can slim down and muscle up I can't agree.

I couldn't disagree more. Luis Guzman is the consummate Latino New Yorker and his body shape should have no bearing on his ability to play the role. He's always fun to watch and he's sly. I think he'd make a great Julio.

Ryan Reynolds' Co-Stars: One Degree of Separation - Keith the Elder - 09-19-2007

Maggers Wrote:I couldn't disagree more. Luis Guzman is the consummate Latino New Yorker and his body shape should have no bearing on his ability to play the role. He's always fun to watch and he's sly. I think he'd make a great Julio.

Ditto that