RepairmanJack.com Forums
Got My Thingy Today! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Got My Thingy Today! (/thread-2081.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Got My Thingy Today! - webby - 12-11-2006

[Image: or5bpd.gif]

My copy of The Christmas Thingy arrived from Shocklines today! Woo-hoo!!

I just love it! A wonderful story and beautiful artwork - and the author & artist photos at the end are priceless. Big Grin

Got My Thingy Today! - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 12-11-2006

webby Wrote:[Image: or5bpd.gif]

I just love it! A wonderful story and beautiful artwork - and the author & artist photos at the end are priceless. Big Grin

I love that book. Gave a copy to my friends' children a few years ago. And how it delighted my heart to see Katy, big sister, reading it to Alex, little brother. Pardon me while I wipe away a happy tear.Wink

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I love that book. Gave a copy to my friends' children a few years ago. And how it delighted my heart to see Katy, big sister, reading it to Alex, little brother. Pardon me while I wipe away a happy tear.Wink

Smile
I'll be practicing my Mrs. M voice for the grandchildren I hope will arrive in a few years (no hurry though - the next decade or so will do!).

Got My Thingy Today! - jimbow8 - 12-11-2006

I took mine out to read it the other day and the pages are falling out of the binding. Sad I just bought it last year, and it's never really been out of the plastic.

jimbow8 Wrote:I took mine out to read it the other day and the pages are falling out of the binding. Sad I just bought it last year, and it's never really been out of the plastic.

Sad Bummer!

Mine seems pretty securely bound, but then I was being especially careful not to crack the spine on the first day.

Got My Thingy Today! - KRW - 12-12-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:I took mine out to read it the other day and the pages are falling out of the binding. Sad I just bought it last year, and it's never really been out of the plastic.

That's tragic! Which kid did you hit with it?Big Grin

Got My Thingy Today! - Dave F - 12-12-2006

Mine should be on it's way - got it signed to my daughter for christmas

Got My Thingy Today! - tooleman - 12-12-2006

webby Wrote:[Image: or5bpd.gif]

I with ya; got my Thingy today and plan to add it to the Tooleman traditional Christman readings this year.

Got My Thingy Today! - Silverfish - 12-12-2006

I am expecting mine soon. Matt said Monday at the earliest, but it's Tuesday and it's not here. *sniff* It's my Christmas present to myself this year. I hope it's not stuck at customs. I hope it's here tomorrow. Sad

Stephanie

Got My Thingy Today! - cobalt - 12-12-2006

I also received my Christmas Thingy today. Also scored a copy of Others (signed as well!) from the same lovely people (Thanks Matt!) A special thank-you to the Man....the book is special unto itself, but inscribed to my grandson.....the book becomes even more prized, as it was from my favorite author. Both Jim and Mackenzie were impressed.