RepairmanJack.com Forums
Order of the Phoenix - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Order of the Phoenix (/thread-2038.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Order of the Phoenix - jimbow8 - 11-21-2006

This is for you, Maggers:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

(I suppose everyone else can look at it, too) Wink :p

Order of the Phoenix - webby - 11-21-2006

I looked and that was AWESOME! I can't wait to see it. What's up with the July release date, though? Haven't they always opened around Thanksgiving weekend?

webby Wrote:I looked and that was AWESOME! I can't wait to see it. What's up with the July release date, though? Haven't they always opened around Thanksgiving weekend?
Interesting. I thought so, too, but apparently 1, 2, 4 were released mid-November, while 3 was released in June.

Order of the Phoenix - Maggers - 11-21-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:This is for you, Maggers:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

(I suppose everyone else can look at it, too) Wink :p

I love you, Jim! WOOOOO HOOOOO! I cannot wait until July! Anyone know when the 7th and "final" book is coming out?

Order of the Phoenix - Dave - 11-21-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:Interesting. I thought so, too, but apparently 1, 2, 4 were released mid-November, while 3 was released in June.
True, they originally conceived of doing one a year, but struggled timewise with the second to keep the release date, so they re-evaluated and decided to do one every year and a half, starting with number three.

As to the release date of book seven, I reckon you won't be able to avoid the news even if you're dead and buried when it is announced (apparently she has whittled her choice of titles down to three).

Dave

Dave Wrote:True, they originally conceived of doing one a year, but struggled timewise with the second to keep the release date, so they re-evaluated and decided to do one every year and a half, starting with number three.

As to the release date of book seven, I reckon you won't be able to avoid the news even if you're dead and buried when it is announced (apparently she has whittled her choice of titles down to three).

Dave
Meaning that the book is complete and she was just deciding a title??? Or was she waiting for a title to start writing the book? Wink

Order of the Phoenix - Silverfish - 11-24-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:Meaning that the book is complete and she was just deciding a title??? Or was she waiting for a title to start writing the book? Wink

The book is written, has been written for a long time (in her mind). Publishing date has not been set yet.
As far as I know.

Stephanie

Order of the Phoenix - redheadmargo - 11-24-2006

Ooooooooooh, I can't wait!!!!

Order of the Phoenix - Blake - 11-24-2006

Silverfish Wrote:Publishing date has not been set yet.

True, although from what I've read, most people seem to be expecting and/or hoping for a summer '07 publication date. That could be realistic, but it depends on how close she is to finishing it. For the last one, she turned it over to the publisher in December, and it was out the following July.

And Dave's right: The news will be almost impossible to avoid.

Blake

Order of the Phoenix - Scott Miller - 11-24-2006

Blake Wrote:And Dave's right: The news will be almost impossible to avoid.

Blake

It'll be as noticeable as a Phoenix rising from the ashes.