RepairmanJack.com Forums
A Return to "The Keep." - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: A Return to "The Keep." (/thread-1746.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A Return to "The Keep." - Cylant - 06-26-2006

I picked up this book almost 20 years ago and couldn't put it down. The movie based on it was...interesting...to say the least.

I lost possession of the book a while back and have often wished I still had it.

I went to B&N yesterday to see if maybe they might have it. Much to my surprise, "The Keep" is being reprinted and reissued in August!

Yes!

I know everyone enjoys Repairman Jack...but enjoy this introduction to Molassar...or Rassalom...or any other anagram he can come up with.

A Return to "The Keep." - Silverfish - 06-26-2006

Hi and welcome to the board. I am picking up a copy when it comes out too. I'm excited. Check out the comics too. IDW Publishing. They are all out now.

Stephanie

A Return to "The Keep." - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 06-26-2006

Cylant Wrote:I picked up this book almost 20 years ago and couldn't put it down. The movie based on it was...interesting...to say the least.

I lost possession of the book a while back and have often wished I still had it.

I went to B&N yesterday to see if maybe they might have it. Much to my surprise, "The Keep" is being reprinted and reissued in August!

Yes!

I know everyone enjoys Repairman Jack...but enjoy this introduction to Molassar...or Rassalom...or any other anagram he can come up with.

Holy Christ, Cylant--it's still in your hands after 20 years?:eek:

A Return to "The Keep." - cobalt - 06-26-2006

Welcome Cylant! We all love that Bluesman..........we just laugh with him from time to time...........:p

A Return to "The Keep." - webby - 06-26-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Holy Christ, Cylant--it's still in your hands after 20 years?:eek:

Welcome Cylant! Maybe gotta watch how you say what you say when the Bluesman is around, but that just keeps things interesting around here! :p

A Return to "The Keep." - KRW - 06-26-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Holy Christ, Cylant--it's still in your hands after 20 years?:eek:

How else are you gonna "Keep" it? Don't get "Soft" Cylant, take it to the "Tomb" with you. It's one of your "Legacies! Before you know it, you'll be a "Relic". Unless I got "Crisscrossed" somewhere. Wink

Welcome to the board Cylant!

Ken

KRW Wrote:How else are you gonna "Keep" it? Don't get "Soft" Cylant, take it to the "Tomb" with you. It's one of your "Legacies! Before you know it, you'll be a "Relic". Unless I got "Crisscrossed" somewhere. Wink

Groan...

Wink

Stephanie

A Return to "The Keep." - cobalt - 06-26-2006

Silverfish Wrote:Groan...

Wink

Stephanie
We have to let them play every once in a while ya know............otherwise it might get mighty boring around here!

I'm all for play. I just thought that comment especially needed the groan.

Stephanie

A Return to "The Keep." - webby - 06-26-2006

Silverfish Wrote:I'm all for play. I just thought that comment especially needed the groan.

Stephanie

Yeah, it was rather Infernal. Big Grin