RepairmanJack.com Forums
Final scores in seinfeld trivia - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Final scores in seinfeld trivia (/thread-1631.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Final scores in seinfeld trivia - jaybird - 04-30-2006

Alright damnit!!!! Where's my ammo? It looks like I've decided to go postal. Ah, there it is. Click,Click. Alright now I'm loaded! Everybody run for cover!!!!! Boom, Boom, Boom....Click....Click.....Cl.....Shit!!! now my shotgun is jammed. Oh great, now I hear sirens. Who called the cops? I gotta get outa here. Before I go I'll tell ya'll, Both Dave Strorm, and Peachynat responded to the tiebreaker questions. Both of them got both questions right so, I'll let them fight about who is really the best. For the second place group Cobalt79 was the only one who responded so, she is the second place winner. Congradulations to all of you who played. I hope everyone had fun. I can do some more if ya'll would like. Depending on your response will decide if we do more. If ya'll are burned out I can understand. Thanks for playing. Now it's past time for me to go, the cops are impatiently banging on the door so, see ya. If the cops ask, you haven't seen me.

Final scores in seinfeld trivia - peachynat - 05-01-2006

Definitely enjoyed the trivia!! It was a lot of fun. Big Grin Even more so since I share the first place spot. :p

Final scores in seinfeld trivia - Keith the Elder - 05-01-2006

jaybird Wrote:Alright damnit!!!! Where's my ammo? It looks like I've decided to go postal. Ah, there it is. Click,Click. Alright now I'm loaded! Everybody run for cover!!!!! Boom, Boom, Boom....Click....Click.....Cl.....Shit!!! now my shotgun is jammed. Oh great, now I hear sirens. Who called the cops? I gotta get outa here. Before I go I'll tell ya'll, Both Dave Strorm, and Peachynat responded to the tiebreaker questions. Both of them got both questions right so, I'll let them fight about who is really the best. For the second place group Cobalt79 was the only one who responded so, she is the second place winner. Congradulations to all of you who played. I hope everyone had fun. I can do some more if ya'll would like. Depending on your response will decide if we do more. If ya'll are burned out I can understand. Thanks for playing. Now it's past time for me to go, the cops are impatiently banging on the door so, see ya. If the cops ask, you haven't seen me.

Those last questions weren't trivia, my friend. They were more like esoterica!!!!!

I logged in expecting questions RE "The Drake" or "Marble Rye" or "Del Boca Vista (Phase II), but those last ones left me speechless.

I was without speech!!!!

Congratulations winners!!!!

Keith the Elder Wrote:Those last questions weren't trivia, my friend. They were more like esoterica!!!!!

I logged in expecting questions RE "The Drake" or "Marble Rye" or "Del Boca Vista (Phase II), but those last ones left me speechless.

I was without speech!!!!

Thanks Keith! Smile

BTW, great usage of the word "esoterica".... Not something I hear everyday.

Final scores in seinfeld trivia - jaybird - 05-01-2006

Keith the Elder Wrote:Those last questions weren't trivia, my friend. They were more like esoterica!!!!!

I was without speech!!!!

Sorry about that. I figured that the finalist questions needed to be tough. I was hoping that only one person would answer both, leaving only one ultimate winner. Oh well. I hope you had fun. Have a good week.

Final scores in seinfeld trivia - HaroldDemure - 05-01-2006

i missed it!!!! aarrrrggghhhh!!!!

HaroldDemure Wrote:i missed it!!!! aarrrrggghhhh!!!!

Sorry you missed it.... could've been a 3 way tie if you knew the answers... did you know the answers?

jaybird Wrote:Alright damnit!!!! Where's my ammo? It looks like I've decided to go postal. Ah, there it is. Click,Click. Alright now I'm loaded! Everybody run for cover!!!!! Boom, Boom, Boom....Click....Click.....Cl.....Shit!!! now my shotgun is jammed. Oh great, now I hear sirens. Who called the cops? I gotta get outa here. Before I go I'll tell ya'll, Both Dave Strorm, and Peachynat responded to the tiebreaker questions. Both of them got both questions right so, I'll let them fight about who is really the best. For the second place group Cobalt79 was the only one who responded so, she is the second place winner. Congradulations to all of you who played. I hope everyone had fun. I can do some more if ya'll would like. Depending on your response will decide if we do more. If ya'll are burned out I can understand. Thanks for playing. Now it's past time for me to go, the cops are impatiently banging on the door so, see ya. If the cops ask, you haven't seen me.

probably a good thing the cops showed up when they did before someone got hurt Wink

Final scores in seinfeld trivia - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 05-01-2006

OK, Jaybird. Just put down your weapon. Ain't nobody gonna hurt you. Shit, man...we know...sometime life gets a little rough for a fella. You ain't hurt nobody. Just put it down where we can see it. Ain't nobody gonna hurt you. You got my word on that. You a vet too? Shit! Knew you were! Served in the Navy myself. USS Caine. Best ship in the fleet! And Deputy Pyle here, why, he served in the Marines. He did! So let's us veterans talk straight. Just put the goddamn gun down. Ain't anybody gonna hurt you. Hey! We got some pizza and beers out here! You want some? Like a slice and a cold one? Got 'em right here for you. Waitin' for you. Just put the gun down and come out and party with us. Ain't nobody gonna hurt you. You got my word.

Final scores in seinfeld trivia - jaybird - 05-01-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:OK, Jaybird. Just put down your weapon. Ain't nobody gonna hurt you. Shit, man...we know...sometime life gets a little rough for a fella. You ain't hurt nobody. Just put it down where we can see it. Ain't nobody gonna hurt you. You got my word on that. You a vet too? Shit! Knew you were! Served in the Navy myself. USS Caine. Best ship in the fleet! And Deputy Pyle here, why, he served in the Marines. He did! So let's us veterans talk straight. Just put the goddamn gun down. Ain't anybody gonna hurt you. Hey! We got some pizza and beers out here! You want some? Like a slice and a cold one? Got 'em right here for you. Waitin' for you. Just put the gun down and come out and party with us. Ain't nobody gonna hurt you. You got my word.
Hummm, pizza and beer. I could really use a cold one about now. I don't know though, look at all those cops, they're pointin' those AR-15s at ME. Pizza and beer.......I am gettin' hungry. SHIT!!!!! It wasn't supposed to go like this. The cops was'nt supposed to show up. Then again, they did bring pizza and beer. Oh hell, what am I thinkin'? As soon as I stick my head out the door, some trigger happy cop is gonna blow my head off......... I wonder, that cop on the bullhorn sounds pretty cool. I remember in Nam, we used bull horns like that to mess with Charlie's head. Just like he's messin' with my head now. Ok jay, get a hold of yourself. You've gone a little nuts. Just think they'll send you to a nice place with a padded room and three squares a day. Besides, they've got pizza and beer outside. Alright, here goes. " Okay, here comes the gun!" CRASH! Oops I hope I don't get in bigger trouble for bustin' the window. " I'm comin' out! Don't shoot. I aint got a gun no more. I got my hands up. Here I am. Hey, wait a minute. Where's my fu%@in' pizza? You said you had pizza! I want my pizza!!!" Where is my back up pistol? Did I bring it with me?