RepairmanJack.com Forums
Amazon Plog - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Amazon Plog (/thread-1487.html)

Pages: 1 2

Amazon Plog - jimbow8 - 02-02-2006

No, that's not a typo. Apparently it means Personalized web LOG.

Anyhoo, I went over to amazon, on which I have an account and automatically sign in. Well there on the front page (of my PLOG) was a pic of Paul (the dated photo which he still uses on his books Wink ) and a little entry:

Wednesday, February 1, 2006
F. Paul Wilson
January - good riddance
4:54 AM PST, February 1, 2006 • Received because you purchased Diagnosis: Terminal.
[Image: 746ab340dca0ea17f1648010.T.jpg]

One hell of a frustrating month. On the 20th, ABC-TV passed on the pilot for The Touch. A week later they call the writer back and say they're still interested and want to meet about it. I've got whiplash. They'll meet in early February to discuss the project. I think it could be a great series--not just because it's based on my work, but because it can go so much further than the novel.

No response yet from the double-secret actor on the Repairman Jack script.

A bright spot: I signed a contract for 2 more Repairman Jack novels.

February should be better. That's when we start to play catch-up with the Repairman Jack paperbacks. Gateways is officially released on the 6th, with Crisscross coming in June, and Infernal in the fall.

Stay tuned. I'll keep you posted.

FPW
http://www.repairmanjack.com

KICK ASS!!!! (not the content of the post, but the fact that it is there at all) Big Grin

Amazon Plog - Marc - 02-02-2006

I can't get over the number of people who think the RJ script is for a television show.

Amazon Plog - jimbow8 - 02-02-2006

Marc B. Wrote:I can't get over the number of people who think the RJ script is for a television show.
Hehehe.

I saw your comment..... and responded.

Amazon Plog - Flinx - 02-02-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:No, that's not a typo. Apparently it means Personalized web LOG.

Anyhoo, I went over to amazon, on which I have an account and automatically sign in. Well there on the front page (of my PLOG) was a pic of Paul (the dated photo which he still uses on his books Wink ) and a little entry: <snip>
Was on my Amazon front page also, because I had previously bought The Long Way Home : A Repairman Jack Story.
Which I only bought to see if I could because others on the bought here couldn't order it.
Still haven't read it & probably won't until it & all the other RJ short stories are collected together in one book.

Amazon Plog - Tony H - 02-03-2006

I love the plog. I thought at first I was special. Thanks for ruining it for me Jim.

Amazon Plog - jimbow8 - 02-03-2006

AsMoral Wrote:I love the plog. I thought at first I was special. Thanks for ruining it for me Jim.
...It's what I do.

Glad I could help.

Amazon Plog - Susan - 02-03-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:No, that's not a typo. Apparently it means Personalized web LOG.

Anyhoo, I went over to amazon, on which I have an account and automatically sign in. Well there on the front page (of my PLOG) was a pic of Paul (the dated photo which he still uses on his books Wink ) and a little entry

I *sniff* don't *sniff* have *sniff* it!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Susan

Amazon Plog - Lisa - 02-03-2006

Wow, that's really cool! It was on my Amazon too. Yup, doesn't take much to excite the wee Lisa. I left a comment. Why aren't all those fans on here with us? Big Grin

Amazon Plog - Little Nemo - 02-07-2006

Lisa Wrote:Wow, that's really cool! It was on my Amazon too. Yup, doesn't take much to excite the wee Lisa. I left a comment. Why aren't all those fans on here with us? Big Grin

Amazon scares the hell out of me....they really, really KNOW what I like.
I'd rather be here. Hi, I'm Tom and I married a woman with a dog who said
we were meant to be Wink

Amazon Plog - jimbow8 - 02-07-2006

Little Nemo Wrote:Amazon scares the hell out of me....they really, really KNOW what I like.
I'd rather be here. Hi, I'm Tom and I married a woman with a dog who said
we were meant to be Wink
Welcome to the board, Little Nemo.